Mr. Bader Al-Rimish
If you look at history, innovation doesn’t come just from giving people incentives. It comes from creating platforms where their ideas can connect like Mada Innovation Program
As part of the competition organized by Mada Center and the Arab Organization for Education, Culture and Science Alecso, for mobile applications for people with disabilities, I participated in Braille, a simple interactive application to help learn and understand the written language of the blind, is a guide for beginners in learning Braille. It is a way of reading and sensitive texts by compensating the sense of consideration with the sense of touch,which is an urgent need for the blind to enable them to read, following my interests in the developments known in the educational arena and in order to provide Arab applications for people with special needs, I thought of completing an application that provides several simplified directed to learn to read in Braille, whether for those interested in this field or for Who live under one roof with a blind or visually impaired person.
- Professor of Primary Education with a Degree in Science and Literature
- Holds a diploma in general university studies
- Holds MIEE expert teacher’s degrees for several years
- Holds certification certificates for a range of digital resources from the National Center for Educational Renewal and Experimentation
- Winner of the Alecso Mobile Applications Award
- Recipient of national awards for educational digital resources
- Framed training courses in the field of information and communication technology.